Heaters for home heating
Cartridge, tubular or heating cable heaters
The heaters for home heating and air conditioning are used in various types of equipment:
- Heated towel rail;
- Aluminium or steel radiators;
- Radiant panels;
- Pellet stoves;
- Fan coil.
Various technologies of heating elements for these applications are available at RICA's:
- Mono tube cartridge heaters in class I and II (radiators, heated towel rail and radiant panels);
- Ultra watt cartridge heaters (pellet stoves);
- Heating elements, Mica tops and flexible polyester sheets (radiant panels);
- Self-regulating heating cable heaters and silicone heating cable (heated towel rail);
Tubular heating elements (radiators and radiant panels). To control the room temperature, RICA has developed a complete family of thermostats with functional and modern design, available in both manual simple version and in the more sophisticated electronic versions. These are also available with wire-pilot and/or quick connection.